K-Swiss Court Lite Men's
The Court Lite by K-Swiss is an American-made classic with bold branding and clean lines. This shoe does it all. Since the company's start in 1966, the laid-back nature of California culture has made its way into every shoe. Moisture-wicking helps with odor, while impact support ensures high energy on court or off. High breathability helps you feel fresh while perfecting your game. Don't let its sturdy appearance fool you, it's a heavyweight performer in a featherweight body.
Luxury has a place in active footwear, and you'll get a sense of that with K-Swiss. Crafted from premium leather on the exterior, the flexible rubber outsole won't wear out no matter how hard you hustle. When it comes to feel, the ortholite sock liner will have you running on clouds. This foam is the recipe for longevity, as it offers a thick reinforcement. Though it isn't terribly complex, a shoe with proven technology doesn't really need to be.
K-Swiss Court Lite features:
• Standard lace closure down the front for snug fit.
• Die-cut EVA midsole allows impact protection.
• Structured foam technology pads and cushions across active points.
• Rubber outsole is both flexible and fitted for traction.
• Leather/rubber/advanced foam.