Nike Air Max Plus Men's
The Men’s Nike Air Max Plus is a certified icon of the Nike Air Max family. First released in 1998, the Air Max Plus was instantly notable for its then-new Tuned Air technology as well as the eye-catching design. The Air Max Plus debuted in ‘98 with graphic textile uppers in gradient colors that paired with the wavy TPU “stripes” that provided both support and even more flair. Most famous for its initial “Tiger” and “Shark” colorways, the silhouette has gone on to be featured in countless new colorways and materials in the years since. Along with the traditional mesh build, the Air Max Plus is available in premium leather and suede iterations, that add a new casual-minded lifestyle appeal to the original sporty design. No matter what the upper is constructed in, you’ll enjoy all day comfort thanks to the multiple visible Air units in the heel and forefoot.
Big Air. Bold Looks
In 1998 the Air Max Plus helped introduce Nike’s new Tuned Air cushioning to the world, their iteration of Air Max technology that utilized specialized “pillars” incorporated into the Air units to offer extra support and stability for runners. The bold design eventually transcended its performance aspects, and the Air Max Plus quickly became the casual footwear of choice for the more daring sneaker connoisseurs across the globe who were instantly transfixed by its gradient-colored upper, wavy stripes, “whale tail” midfoot shank, and big Air bubbles. It all worked together to create a tech-filled sneaker icon brimming with distinct and unforgettable style.
• Stretch synthetic upper provides breathability while injected TPU ribs add support, durability, and bold style.
• Select styles are constructed in suede, leather, or synthetic materials. See each style for specific construction.
• Graphic uppers and/or gradient TPU stripes on select styles.
• Visible Air Max units in the forefoot and heel provide lightweight comfort.
• Tuned Air® technology in the heel provides finely tuned support and cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern offers traction and durability.