adidas Forum Low Women's
The status symbol for the streets since the ‘80s, the adidas Forum Low gives you the opportunity to express yourself every day. Built for the hardwood but owned by the streets, these shoes help you lay the foundation of self-expression and creativity. The signature aesthetic of these on-court shoes brings a padded ankle strap and the iconic X-detail to this silhouette.
Flashes of gold throughout help you shine, while the use of recycled content allows you to be a part of the journey towards ending plastic waste. Spring on a fresh attitude and take to the streets rooting for the future with the adidas Forum Low.
adidas Forum Low features:
- Leather upper ensures a sleek, clean look and durability.
- 20% of the upper uses a minimum of 50% recycled material, making them sustainably stylish.
- Lace closure with hook-and-loop strap lets you customize the fit.
- Terry lining adds to the strength.
- Jersey sockliner brings in comfort.
- Rubber outsole offers proper traction on all surfaces.