Vans Ultrarange Hi GTX Men's
No more waiting for the fair-weather forecast! Made for the elements, the Vans Ultrarange Hi GTX is the perfect partner for your adventures. This outdoor pair features water-repellent suede, textile, and synthetic upper with a molded UltraCush EVA midsole and a TPU heel cradle. Vans also arms these shoes with the UltraRange EXO MTE-2 outsole featuring All-Trac all weather rubber, a GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof membrane, and the MTE-2 3M Thinsulate insulation package. This insulation package features extremely fine microfibers for effective thermoregulation while the UltraRange EXO MTE-2 outsole provides traction. This upgraded high top is equipped to stand in the rain, romp through the mud, and wade through the snow for you, when the outdoors come calling.
Vans Ultrarange Hi GTX features:
- The MTE-2 GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof membrane and durable water repellent-treated upper offer breathability and keep your feet dry and comfy.
- The warm, lightweight, and powerful insulation package traps air and block heat loss, while still allowing internal moisture to escape.
- Single-density molded open-cell sockliner and an UltraCush EVA midsole with a TPU heel cradle form the MTE-2 dual-density comfort package for enhanced comfort and reduced weight.
- Gusseted tongue keeps the rain and snow out.
- Outsole provides flexibility with a true all-weather grip on all kinds of surfaces.