Vans Ultrarange Gortex Boots Men's
Off the wall and onto a surfboard! The Vans Ultrarange Gortex Boots is a pair of purpose-built, adventure-based boots to guard you against the harshest weather conditions. Made with water repellent uppers, a GORE-TEX internal bootie waterproof membrane, a triple-density UltraCush EVA midsole, and UltraRange EXO MTE-3 outsole, these Vans boots are modified to survive the journey and keep you comfortable while doing so. Surfing demands the right equipment - the right board, the right wax, the right suit, and now you got the right boots. Whether it’s to stand in the rain, stomp through the mud, or wade through the snow, the Vans Ultrarange Gortex Boots got your feet covered!
Vans Ultrarange Gortex Boots features:
- The suede, textile, and synthetic uppers are water-repellent and keeps your feet dry.
- The warm, lightweight, powerful, and thin 3M Thinsulate enables thermoregulation. The extremely fine microfibers trap air and block heat loss for efficient insulation while still allowing internal moisture to escape.
- The GORE-TEX membrane allows internal moisture to escape while keeping snow and rain out and keeps your feet dry.
- A single-density moulded open-cell PU sock liner, an UltraRange UltraCush EVA midsole with toe and heel protection, and a moulded asymmetrical TPU arch cradle provide comfort and enhance performance.
- The All-Trac outsole rubber compound with multi-level lug surfacing provides a flexible, true all-weather grip on all kinds of surfaces.