Jordan Retro 11 Low Women's
Originally released for MJ's first full season back in the league in 1995-96, the Jordan Retro 11 Low is perhaps the most sought-after shoe in the Jordan line. The iconic Air Jordan 11 features a premium look that was originally built for the court, but has since become a streetwear icon in the sneaker world. The low-top version offers the same iconic look in a low cut silhouette that feels comfortable and looks fresh. Unlike most Retro 11 shoes, this one is inspired by The Captain and one of the most celebrated teams in sports. This is a low-top version of the extremely limited drop that was given away during Jordan Brand’s pop-up experience outside of Yankees Stadium last year.
- Built with a premium blue suede upper with matching lining
- 'Re2pect' branding on the insole and tongue stripe.
- The right insole features the number 2 in the signature Retro 11 typeface that is traditionally seen on the heel.
- Number 2 on the heel pays tribute to The Captain himself
- The material, shape, and thickness of the laces was inspired by the lacing on a baseball glove.
- PU midsole equipped with a carbon fiber spring plate and full-length Air-Sole® unit for extreme comfort both on and off the court.
- Rubber outsole for traction.