Dickies Eisenhower Jacket Men's
Celebrate decades of iconic workwear style with the Dickies Eisenhower Jacket. Originally developed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower during WW2, the uncomplicated and straightforward design of this jacket keeps you comfortable and relaxed through cold weather days. The generous fit across the shoulders and chest makes this jacket a universal fit for all, while the sturdy construction is sure to become a go-to layering piece in your rotation. A perfect combination of high performance and functionality, the Dickies Eisenhower Jacket lets you combat the cold in style.
Dickies Eisenhower Jacket features:
- Durable brass zipper enables easy on and off.
- Front welt pockets, pencil pocket on the sleeve, and slash-front pockets help stash essentials.
- Adjustable tabs at the waistband provide a snug and secure fit.
- Industrial-wash friendly.
- 65% polyester/35% cotton. Imported.