Lookin’ to cop the latest and greatest?
Check out our release calendar to find the hottest drops in store, online, or with the Foot Locker app. Keep in mind, some kicks are hard to snag. When a hot new shoe is coming, brands occasionally release only a limited number of pairs.
1. App reservation
This is your chance to reserve a pair before they even launch. When a shoe is part of the app reservation process you know it’s hot in demand and the ONLY place to reserve these shoes is in the app and it’s nice and easy to do.
1. Download the app and log in to your account (or create one if you haven’t yet).
2. For a more personalized experience, opt in to push notifications and enable your geo location.
3. Next, go to the release calendar, find the shoe you want, and tap the listing.
4. The next screen will tell you if it’s an app reservation release. If it is, tap on “submit entry.” If not, enter your location to find stores near you that will be carrying the release.
5. Select up to three available reservation stores, pick your size, and confirm your reservation submission.
6. The evening before the shoe launches, we will notify the winners with a push notification. Open the message and confirm you want the shoes.
7. Pick up your sneakers in-store on launch day!
Pro-tip: You can also order your favorite sneakers, clothing, and accessories on the app.
2. Purchase new releases online
If getting to a store is difficult for you, this is your best option. Every sneaker release has a certain amount of shoes available and they can sell out fast! Visit footlocker.ca as soon as you can to cop your pair.
Check out some tips to scoring every launch:
- Create an account
- Sign in before the shoe releases
- Add your size to cart as quick as you can
- Complete your purchase before the checkout clock runs out
3. Purchase new releases in-store
When a sneaker release is not available as a reservation, it’s sold on a first come, first served basis or via a sweepstakes drawing. Check out the releases section in the app or online to see what method will be used for your desired shoe.
First Come, First Served
- Use our store locator to get directions for the Foot Locker nearest you carrying the sneaker release.
- This option might require a bit more effort, but you have a better chance of getting a pair. Bots are terrible at waiting in line… meaning they can’t.
- Head to your store before launch day and pick up a sweepstakes ticket.
- If selected a store associate will contact you prior to release day to let you know you have won the opportunity to purchase the release.
You must show a valid photo ID. Contact stores for details or visit our terms & conditions page.
More questions? Check out our Help Center for answers at www.footlocker.ca/help