Vans Classic Slip On Men's
Originally known as the #98, Vans Classic Slip-Ons became a staple for skaters and BMX riders shortly after their release in 1977. Vans had already taken off in Southern Cali, so the new, easy-to-wear silhouette was welcomed. In 1982, Classic Slip-Ons made their film debut, earning Vans even more attention nationally and internationally. The black and white checkered Slip Ons in particular have become an instantly recognizable look from Vans.
- Durable canvas upper provides a clean space for a multitude of patterns, prints, and styles.
- Slip-on design makes this shoe a favorite for skate or casual wear.
- Off the Wall outsole is made of durable, grippy gum rubber for reliable traction.
- Vulcanized construction reduces weight and increases flexibility for all-day comfort.
- Padded collar gives a better fit around the ankle to reduce chafing.
- Cushioned footbed helps absorb shock with each footfall.
- Die-cut EVA insert adds support underfoot along with extra cushioning for long days on your feet.
- Cotton drill lining feels smooth and soft and allows airflow to keep feet dry and comfortable.